How we help at Clear-View
Clear-View delivers housing related support to the homeless or those at risk of homelessness who are enduring mental ill health in Hull.
The service is scheme based whilst also offering a drop in service in addition to customers being visited in their own flats with appointments that are convenient.
- Self-contained flats (disabled access available) as well as dispersed flats across Hull for move-on accommodation
- One-to-one meetings to develop a tailored Support Plan to meet your individual needs, with regular reviews
- Help to prevent the cycle of homelessness with support around tenancy management and debt
- Support to build confidence to live independently, with training in day-to-day living skills, from budgeting to applying for benefits
- Harm reduction and continuous assessment of your mental wellbeing
- We’ll identify education, training, work and volunteering opportunities that are therapeutic and beneficial to health
- Help to establish community-based support networks
How it works
Referrals can be made by agencies, families, people living in Hull, people retuning to live in Hull or in person.
Perspective customers will require support from a Statutory Agency to be considered for housing and support, and will be in receipt of benefits.
Accommodation is long term; we will support resettlement if and when you feel confident to move-on, with follow-up tenancy sustainment after you leave.
Getting the most out of our service
- We work with you to build confidence and self-esteem to help you make choices, take appropriate risks and gain control of your life.
- Our focus is on improving your physical and mental well-being, as well as practical support, to help you plan now and set goals for the future.
- We’ll support you to improve relationships and establish your own networks of support to become self-managing.
Why we are different
We offer more than just supported housing, but build stability in your life in a therapeutic environment that helps you reach your full potential. You’ll be encouraged and supported to become independent and take control of your future.
T: 01482 310553
The Netherall Site, Wawne Road, Hull HU7 4YG