How we help at Enduring Mental Health Floating Support
Our service provides housing related support to people in Hull who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and struggling with continuing mental ill health.
We visit you in your home and provide support to help prevent the cycle of homelessness and enable you to live confidently and independently in the community.
Housing (self-contained flats) across Hull
A dedicated Support Worker who will work with you to develop a Support Plan, with regular meetings and assessments
Support available at Trippett Street office, with out-of-office support available around the clock
We work with agencies including Probation, Community Mental Health Teams, the Recovery and Support Team & Social Services to provide a cohesive service
Skills and confidence building to maintain independence and daily living, with support around tenancy management, debt, budgeting and applying for benefits
Access to education, training, work and volunteering opportunities that are therapeutic and beneficial to health
Help to establish community based support networks that help build stability
How it works
Referrals can be made by agencies, families, and people living in Hull or those returning to live in Hull.
You’ll be aged 18 or over and have complex needs or a dual diagnosis.
Accommodation is long term, however resettlement will be pursued when you feel confident to move-on. We’ll provide follow-up support after you leave.
Getting the most out of our service
- We work with you to build confidence and self-esteem to help you make choices, take appropriate risks and gain control of your life.
- Our focus is on improving your physical and mental well-being to help you plan now and set goals for the future.
- We’ll support you to improve relationships and establish your own networks of support to become self-managing.
- Our experienced staff understand the challenges and chaotic lifestyles that enduring and complex mental health can cause.
- We support you to take control of your life and your future.
Why we are different
Our experienced staff understand the challenges and chaotic lifestyles that enduring and complex mental health can cause. We support you to take control of your life and your future.