Hull Outreach Services, 23 Trippett Street, HULL, HU2 8AA
Providing flexible outreach based support to vulnerable people How we can help Hull Outreach Services is an innovative and supportive housing service that provides support and accommodation to vulnerable people enduring mental ill health in Hull.
We have a lot of experience of working with people who have mental health issues, who may be finding it difficult to sustain their own tenancies without specialist support. We work extensively with other agencies including hostels, registered social landlords, and mental health services to provide flexible services that encourage social inclusion, promote independence and empower residents to make their own choices.
Facilities and services
- We have unfurnished and furnished accommodation available to help get residents back on their feet.
- We will work together to develop support plans, that meet individual needs and goals.
- One to one support with a dedicated support worker. Providing advice and support with practical issues, assistance with welfare benefits, signposting to external services and much more.
- Out of hours emergency telephone support after 5pm, seven days a week.
- Long-term tenancies
Why we are different?
We welcome applications on a referral only basis from any professional agency. Our referral criteria are for single people over 18 years of age, who meet some of the following criteria:
- be leaving hospital and require long-term accommodation on discharge
- need support to maintain a tenancy
- are vulnerable
- are able to cater for basic living needs with minimum support
- would benefit from specialist supported accommodation
For more information about Hull Outreach Services If you would like to find out who to contact for a referral, or would like more information, please contact us.
23 Trippett Street HULL HU2 8AA
Tel: 01482 310 541