Leslie Tew Court, Derwent Road, Tonbridge TN10 3TX
Leslie Tew Court offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments in a quiet, leafy area of Tonbridge but part of a wider, vibrant community.
There is a lively community spirit, with a church next door that hosts many activities throughout the week. The area features a hairdressers and convenience store.
With two main bus routes within 100 yards of the scheme, a local shopping parade is just a five minute bus ride away, with major supermarkets, banks, bakers, Post Office and food outlets. Tonbridge town centre is a short bus ride, with good rail services to London and the coast, with bus links to Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Maidstone and other towns in Kent.
Built in 1990, Leslie Tew Court has a safe and warm feel to it that will make you feel right at home. New, but with a traditional feel, it features 10 two-bed, three one-bed, five double-bed, 11 single-bed and four studio apartments for people over 55.
At the heart of Leslie Tew Court is a large, comfortable communal lounge with kitchen. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
There is a communal garden to the rear, including seating areas with garden furniture, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathrooms, most with baths and overhead shower; adaptable walk-in showers or wet rooms also available.
- Newly-fitted kitchens; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Electric storage heaters; residents pay for their own utility bills.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- Two laundry rooms (coin operated).
- Twin-bed en-suite guest room (nominal charge).
- Communal lounge.
- Communal gardens.
- Hobbies room with library, pool table, darts and other activities.
- Secure, fob door entry system.