Regent House, 387 High Street, Chatham, Kent ME4 4PN
What is Regent House?
At Regent House we offer secure accommodation and a high quality support service for single homeless people. Our key working system provides you with a named support worker, who will offer you practical help as you develop your skills, learn how to maintain a tenancy and meet your particular goals.
Where appropriate we will refer you to other agencies for training, support with addictions or debt, and the opportunity to develop your interests or hobbies. We will work with you as you prepare to move-on into more independent accommodation, offering guidance and encouragement to ensure that you are fully prepared for the next step.
Facilities and services:
- 30 fully furnished en-suite single rooms in cluster style accommodation.
- 5 shared fitted kitchens and a token operated laundry facility.
- One-to-one support and tailored support plans.
- Dedicated staff and 24 hour support.
Who we can help
Applicants are referred to us by Medway Council’s housing options team. If you would like to be referred to Regent House and meet the criteria below, please contact Kingsley House in Gillingham (01634 333 600).
Criteria for applications:
- Single people.
- Men and women.
- Aged 16+.
- With support needs.
- Homeless or at serious risk of becoming homeless.