Catherine Court, Hand Street, Litherland L21 8PP
Set in a residential area of Litherland and only five miles from Liverpool City Centre, are Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, Catherine Court.
Catherine Court is close to a vast range of amenities. A convenience store, newsagents, hairdressers, a Post Office with a cash point, and a café are within in walking distance. Many other businesses are nearby.
The bus stop, from where you can catch the bus to take you to visit the nearby shopping centres in Bootle or Southport, is virtually on your doorstep. You can reach the nearest rail station by bus too.
Our friendly atmosphere at Catherine Court is sure to make you feel right at home. Spread over four storeys, Catherine Court offers 24 apartments with various configurations, for people over 55.
The rooftop communal lounge and terrace boasts spectacular views across the surrounding areas. In the large rear garden there’s benches for you sit to enjoy the outdoor space. The ground floor communal lounge is another great place to meet your friends for a tea or coffee.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Gas central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Communal gardens.
- Rooftop terrace.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, front door CCTV and fob entry system.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?