Crescent Court, Crescent Road, Seaforth, Liverpool, L21 4PQ
Set in the residential suburb of Seaforth, is Riverside’s Retirement Living accommodation, Crescent Court.
Crescent Court is within walking distance of a wide range of amenities, including supermarkets and high street retailers. You’ll find a resource centre in the park opposite Crescent Court. As there are excellent road and public transport links, you can easily visit either Southport, or Liverpool City Centre.
Our friendly atmosphere at Crescent Court is sure to make you feel right at home. It offers 52 one and two-bedroomed apartments, suitable for one or two persons, for people over 55. Some of the ground floor apartments have direct access to the communal gardens.
Crescent Court is set in beautifully tended gardens, where you can sit and enjoy the outdoor space while watching the local wild life.
The communal lounge areas are at the heart of Crescent Court. They’re great places to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee. The smaller lounge offers activities such as darts, pool and music.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen.
- Good sized lounge.
- Gas central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in communal areas and each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge areas.
- Beautiful communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- External exit area CCTV monitoring.
- Secure fob entry system.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?