Dene Court, Long Lane, Fazakerley, Liverpool L9 6DT
Set in the suburb of Fazakerley is Dene Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
Dene Court is situated in a quiet residential area, but close to a vast range of amenities, including a local shop across the road. The GP surgery and pharmacy are next door and a local shopping centre is nearby.
The warm and friendly atmosphere at Dene Court is sure to make you feel right at home. Dene Court offers one three-bedroom, one two-bedroom and 41 one-bedroomed apartments for one or two people over 55. The private apartments are set around the central courtyard. There’s gardens to the front and rear.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke and heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Private communal gardens.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob entry system
- Entrance TV to see who’s calling.
- Digital TV point in each apartment.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?