Russell Court, Oakwood, 20a Sheringham Avenue, Oakwood, London N14 4UQ
Russell Court offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments situated in a quiet, leafy, residential area in Oakwood.
A small, homely scheme, Russell Court is close to shops, a chemist, coffee shop and library, all within a quarter of a mile.
The bus stop is a 10 minute walk away with services to neighbouring Oakwood, Enfield, Southgate and Barnet – all less than 15 minutes away.
Russell Court offers 15 one-bedroomed apartments in modern, attractive, purpose-built accommodation, for single people over 55. With a large, secluded garden to the rear of the property, the small scheme is situated over two floors with a stair lift.
At the heart of Russell Court is a cosy, modern, stylish residents’ lounge, with a small kitchenette for refreshments. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
In the attractive garden with flower beds, there’s garden seating so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with walk-in showers or bath.
- Well-appointed kitchens; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Electric storage heaters.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- Well-appointed, on-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Stylish communal lounge area, with small kitchen.
- Communal gardens with seating areas.
- Stair lift access to first floor.
- Guest bedroom available, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.