Martha Wallis Court/Carey Mission House, Tanners Lane and Lower Street, Kettering.
Martha Wallis Court and Carey Mission House, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, are situated in the heart of Kettering town centre.
The two neighbouring schemes are connected by a communal lounge and main entrance. The Newlands indoor shopping centre is a five minute walk away, featuring GP surgeries, dentists, banks, a Post Office and supermarkets.
A good bus service runs from the Newlands Centre for those wishing to go further afield.
The apartments offer a warm and friendly atmosphere thanks to a refurbishment of the lounge and reception area. Carey Mission House is a Grade II listed building, built in the 1750s and part of English Heritage. Martha Wallis Court was built in the back garden of Carey Mission House in 1987. Together they offer 32 one-bedroom, two two-bed and four studio apartments, for one or two people, over 55.
At the heart of the two schemes is a fantastic communal lounge so it’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
There is also a patio area with seating so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with showers or baths.
- Modern-fitted kitchen; tenants to supply own white goods.
- Gas central heating at Carey Mission House.
- Electric storage heaters at Martha Wallis Court.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (token operated).
- Refurbished communal lounge and reception.
- Patio seating areas.
- Communal satellite dishes for Sky TV is required.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.