Powerhouse Foyer, 300 Upper Parliament St, Liverpool, 8 7JU
Based in Liverpool and Sefton our service offers supported accommodation for single men and women aged 18+ affected by homelessness This can include people with substance misuse issues, low medium mental health issues and/or an offending history.
Our criteria includes:
- Male or Female 18+
- Experience of rough sleeping
- Usually one of: complex needs, substance misuse, mental health, offending history
Customers can stay with the service for up to three years and our offer includes:
- Furnished Accommodation
- Allocated support worker
- Kitchen and bed packs provided
- Tenancy sustainment support
- Help accessing local community facilities
- Visits to your home by a support worker who offers support in managing your tenancy, help with managing finances, building independence.
The service is staffed 9-5 Monday – Friday and customers will usually receive one support session a week which will include working together with an individually tailored support plan on areas such as:
- Sustaining tenancy
- Harm Reduction
- Employment Training and Education
- Build self esteem
- Manage physical and mental health
- Learning how to manage a tenancy
All referrals into the service are made directly via local service commissioners.