Emmanual House, 74b Brewery Road, London SE18 1NG
Emmanual House is located in a vibrant urban location, set back from the main road.
There are local shops nearby within walking distance, and it’s just a 10 minute bus ride or 20 minute walk into Woolwich town centre, where you’ll find all the major retail outlets. There’s also a new retail complex a 30 minute bus ride away.
Transport links are excellent, with rail links to take you into central London.
Built in the 1980s, Emmanual House has a quiet, and friendly atmosphere that will make sure you feel right at home. It offers 8 one-bedroom apartments for people over 55.
Emmanual House features a communal garden at the rear of the building, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathrooms with shower or bath.
- Own kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Storage heaters; tenants pay own utilities.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- TV/Satellite sockets in each apartment
- Communal garden.
- Individual entrance to flats.