How we help at Garnham House
Garnham House offers a safe, supportive, enabling environment for those with a history of drug or alcohol misuse who are now committed to exploring positive, substance-free lifestyles.
We help you build foundations for your new life. To help you on your road to recovery, a stable, safe, supportive base is really important. Our secure, homely accommodation is in a quiet, leafy suburb close to all amenities.
- Self-contained, fully furnished accommodation with modern kitchen and bathroom
- Easy access facilities for those with mobility issues or disabilities
- One-to-one and 24-hour support in a secure and safe home
- Access to a structured day care programme and regular welfare checks
How it works
Referrals come directly from the New Beginnings detox or Doncaster drug and alcohol services. You will have your own keyworker to support your needs.
We are an open, caring environment with a team who understand your needs.
Getting the most out of our service
- We help you with advice and aftercare support to help you become more confident and independent.
- We can also work with you to look at training or work opportunities moving forward.
- If you live in the local area, our Floating Support team can visit you in your own home and this could be the lifeline to fit your circumstances. Our team can offer out-of-hour’s appointments to suit you.
Why we are different
We understand it can take time and support to recover after the emotional, physical and mental fall-out of addiction. You’ll need a commitment to becoming drug or alcohol-free, and we’ll make sure you have the right support, tailored to your needs. Our support goes beyond housing, you’ll be with people who understand and have helped people, just like you, move on to confident, independent living and on to new beginnings.
Garnham House, 4 Greenfield Lane, Balby, Doncaster, DN4 0PT