Peppercorn House, Peppercorn Way, Ipswich, Suffolk IP2 8RT
Peppercorn House offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments situated on the outskirts of Ipswich town centre.
A modern and friendly scheme, Peppercorn House is a short distance to all high street shops, with a food store and cashpoint nearby.
With beautiful countryside just a bus ride away, there’s a frequent bus service to take you into the town centre with all high street shops and amenities, as well as excellent train services for those wishing to travel further afield.
Peppercorn House provides personal care which is given by Heritage Care who staff Peppercorn House 24hrs a day.
Safe and homely with a modern interior, our warm atmosphere will make sure you feel right at home. Peppercorn House offers 23 one-bedroom apartments over three floors for one or two people, over 55.
At the heart of Peppercorn House is a comfortable modern communal lounge and day care centre with dining area, seating area and conservatory. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
In the large garden at the rear of the property, there’s a seating area to relax and enjoy the wildlife.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathrooms; aids and adaptations available.
- Communal bathroom with assisted bathing.
- Own kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Disabled access flats with kitchens built-in.
- Own living room; some with double doors leading to garden.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Modern and comfortable communal lounge area, with dining area and conservatory.
- Communal garden with seating areas.
- Disabled access.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.