St Saviours Dispersed Housing, 5-7 Chertsey Street, Surrey, GU14 4HD
What is St Saviours Dispersed Housing?
St Saviours dispersed housing is a supported housing project for the homeless in Surrey. It’s comprised of 18 shared properties housing for 62 people.
This scheme applies to:
- single homeless with support needs
- 18 to 65 year olds
- male, female or transgender with complex support needs around substance misuse, mental health, and offending behaviour
- customers in receipt of benefits and be eligible for HB/SP funding
- those with an established local connection to Guildford or with a local authority, within Surrey.
We have properties in Guildford, Woking, Knaphill, Epsom, Waverley, Dorking and Addlestone.
We work with clients to help them to gain independence, achieve success in employment, education or training, and rebuild family and social connections as well as providing a complete supported housing service.
What you receive
- Person Centred Support Planning.
- Support to remain Abstinent from Alcohol and Drugs.
- Dedicated Dry Houses.
- Support to reduce substance misuse as part of our harm management programme.
- Signposting and referral to key statutory and non-statutory specialist agencies.
- Access and funding for education and training initiatives to help our customers access meaningful employment.
- Social activities to help promote customer involvement and build self esteem.
- Support to access independent accommodation back within the community.
- Follow up support.
- Access to Employment through Training and Education.
- Maximises Income.
- Tenancy Sustainment.
- Better Health & Wellbeing.
- Maintaining Drug and Alcohol Abstinence.
- Harm Management.
- Reduction in substance misuse.
- Increased self-esteem and confidence.
- Integration into wider community/society.
- Involvement with local social groups.
- Rebuild family relationships and support networks.
- Reduced offending and ASB.