Station Close, Marske-by-the-Sea, Redcar TS11 6JH
Set in a small but busy coastal town is Station Close, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
Marske-by-the-Sea features a quaint shopping district, with a chemist, Post Office, cash point, GP surgery, takeaways, cafes, places of worship and local shops within walking distance.
It’s not far from the local train station for access to major travel routes. A bus service stops a short distance away, with short bus rides to neighbouring Redcar, Saltburn and Whitby.
Spread over two storeys, Station Close offers nine one-bedroom ground floor apartments, and nine one-bedroom first floor apartments, suitable for people over 55.
Offering independence, with individual front doors onto the main street, you will feel right at home.
Station Close features a small front garden, with grassed areas around the property so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with baths; some with showers.
- Unfurnished apartments; residents to supply own white goods and furniture
- Gas central heating, part of service charge.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- Communal garden.
- Secure, fob door entry system.