Bradford Project, 43 Blenheim Road, Bradford, BD8 7LH
The Bradford Project has a number of single bedroom flats and rooms to offer in the Bradford area. We can help if you are looking to rent accommodation in Bradford. In addition we can help if you are looking to move or relocate to the Bradford area.
Facilities and services:
- Affordable weekly service charge payment – covers all utility bills and TV licence
- Fully furnished, including electric cooker and fridge freezer
- Close to local amenities and the city centre
- Gas central heating, double glazing and 24hr on call repair service
If you would like to find details on how to apply, who to contact for a referral or would like more information, please contact us. Temporary accommodation with housing management service. Bradford Project offers 61 temporary bed-spaces let on licence agreements for homeless and vulnerably housed single adult occupants with low to medium support needs in the City of Bradford.
These properties are dispersed over 12 different sites in four post-code regions – comprising a range of fully furnished self-contained one-bedroom and studio bedsitting flats, two- or four-bedroom house shares and bed sitting accommodations sharing bathroom facilities. We operate a housing management service run by a team of 4 housing officers who will work with other agencies delivering support to provide a supported accommodation service Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Male and female homeless single adults aged 18-65 with low-medium support needs/ risks
- Eligible for housing benefit or can demonstrate ability to pay the rent and Service Charges in full
- Where low-medium support needs/ risks apply, floating support in place or interim/ drop-in support in place while referrals for floating support are being processed
- Where substance misuse applies, evidence of engagement with substance misuse services
- Where higher needs around mental health apply, high level support/ CPA in place
It takes Independent adults with minimal/low support needs that can maintain tenancy with housing management and/or low level floating support Applicants with existing floating support workers providing dedicated support around tenancy maintenance/ becoming tenancy ready.