Chapter Street, 7 Chapter Street, London, SW1P 4NY
Chapter Street provides support and accommodation to women with mental health issues, aiming for independent living within a two year period.
How it works
Two full time staff members are dedicated to providing personalised support packages while working closely with our Westminster partner agencies.
Our aim is to enable service users to achieve their goals and aspirations, and to regain their place in the community and take part in mainstream activities and opportunities.
Why we are different
Facilities and services at Chapter Street
- Chapter Street has single rooms with communal space and facilities.
- There is a small garden, conservatory and lounge area, and a computer suite and activities room.
- One-to-one tailored support plans.
- Move on to independent living is achieved within 2 years.
Who we can help
We can only accept referrals from priority Westminster agencies. Criteria for applications:
- women only
- minimum age 18
- Women need to be under CPA
For more information
If you would like to find details on how to apply, who to contact for a referral or would like more information, please contact us.
Tel: 0207 630 5847