Queen Mary Pathway, 28 Greencoat Place, London, SW1P 1DX
What is Queen Mary Pathway?
Supporting vulnerable women since 1926, Queen Mary has developed into a service specialising in mental health recovery. We offer accommodation and support for homeless women aged from 25 with complex needs, including mental health issues.
Our team of experienced support workers provide person-centred care and support for each customer. Each individual recovery plan is based on need with continual assessment and progress reviews.
We provide an activity programme focussed on building life skills. The support delivered at Queen Mary is founded on creating a positive psychological environment. A range of behavioural approaches are used to enable recovery from both physical and mental health issues. Using motivational and empowering techniques, our customers gain the confidence to make positive decisions to turn their life around.
With an average stay of two years, our customers on completion of their support plan take the next step into independent living accommodation.
Facilities and services
- Accommodation consists of single bedrooms that are well furnished including wash basins and fridge.
- Self catering facilities are provided in all 8 communal lounges. Cooked meals can be purchased from the main dining room if you wish.
- A communal walled garden is available to all residents.
- Other communal spaces include a large reception area, garden room, chapel and multi-faith room.
- We have a life skills kitchen and a team of workers who specialise in developing a programme of life skills and meaningful occupation.
Why we are different?
We only accept referrals made by one of our priority Westminster agencies.
Criteria for applications:
- Single woman with links to a Westminster mental health agency.
- History of rough sleeping with links to a Westminster Building Based service.
- No upper age limit but must be able to move safely around the building.
For more information Tel: 020 7976 6338