If you represent a local authority or are a councillor, an MP, MP’s staff member or work for other advocacy bodies (e.g. Citizens Advice) and need to contact us about casework arising from the pandemic, please use your usual contact and prioritise the use of email, bearing in mind some of our offices may be closed.
If you are unsure of who to contact, please get in contact with the relevant Head of Social Housing:
- North of England: Carl Mitchell
- Liverpool City Region: Peter Yoh
- South and Central Region: Richard Plenderleith
For enquiries about our Supported and Retirement Living services, please contact Lee Buss, Director of Operations – Care & Support.
Maintaining Our Supported and Older People’s Services
We provide a variety of retirement living, supported housing and non-accommodation based homelessness support services to over 12,500 people nationwide.
We have produced a series of COVID-19-related resources which we are keen to share across the sector including:
- Some simple guides which provide assurance and insight as to how we are continuing to practically manage and deliver the vital services our customers need
- Some good practice guides that contain examples of how services can help to support customers as well as procedures we have developed to support staff in these challenging circumstances.
You can download these guides here:
- Helping People to self-isolate – Good practice guide
- How are Riverside schemes and services responding to COVID-19
- Emergency Hotel Provision Service Model
- Opioid Medication Management (Methadone)
- Riverside’s COVID-19 Volunteering Response – Good practice guide
- Resettlement – Good practice guide
- Briefing – Delivering high quality support services during COVID
- Briefing – Sharing best practice during COVID