Kings Court, Kingsway, Little Stoke, Bristol BS34 6JW
Riverside’s Retirement Living flats at Kings Court, are located in the rural and residential area of Little Stoke, near Bristol.
Nearby are a range of local amenities, including a Post Office, general store, fish and chip shop, pizza shop, a GP, hairdressers and local church.
Cribbs Causeway, a major indoor shopping centre, is a 10-minute bus journey away. For travelling further afield, Bristol Parkway railway station is a five-minute bus journey away.
Built in 1987, Kings Court is quiet and safe to make you feel right at home. It features 16 one-bedroom and one larger flat suitable for single occupancy or couples over 60 or over 55 if disabled.
At the heart of Kings Court is a communal lounge with a small kitchen. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
A good-sized garden surrounds the property, featuring a patio and garden furniture, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Free to decorate to taste.
- Bathrooms mostly with walk-in showers.
- Own living room.
- Modern-fitted kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Gas central heating, included in service charge.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each flat.
- On-site laundry facilities, included in service charge.
- Communal lounge area with small kitchen.
- Communal garden.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Connection boxes for digital or satellite TV.
- Secure, fob door entry system.
- Limited parking at the scheme
- Mobility scooter shed with charging facility available.