Adkins Court, Wycombe Road, High Wycombe HP14 3PB
Set off the main road in Stokenchurch is Adkins Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
Adkins Court is situated in a quiet and peaceful village, with excellent transport links to High Wycombe, Oxford and London. A bus service travels regularly to High Wycombe, just 25 minutes away.
You’ll find a variety of amenities within a short walking distance, including a medical centre with pharmacy, GPs and primary health care services, Post Office, Spar and Tesco.
Adkins Court is structured over three blocks and across two floors, with a shared secure entrance and hallway. It offers 10 good sized two-bedroom apartments, suitable for one or two people, over 55.
It has a small pretty garden at the front of the property, planted with flowers, and a rear garden, maintained regularly by gardeners, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Small balconies available in some upper floor apartments.
- Own bathrooms with shower or bath.
- Own kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke / heat detectors in each apartment.
- Wheelchair access.
- Secure, shared entrance and hallway.
- Small communal gardens at front and rear.
- Residents’ car park.
- Secure, front and back entry, with call system direct to flats.