Freshfield Court, Botcherby Avenue, Carlisle CA1 2TT
Freshfield Court offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments in a quiet, residential area in Carlisle.
Located next to a large park, Freshfield Court is just a few minutes’ walk to a bus stop, with regular buses into Carlisle city centre, which is just a 10 minute bus journey.
The vibrant city centre features a wide selection of high street shops, a large shopping complex, as well as local parks and the cathedral. Carlisle Castle and Tullie House Museum are great tourism attractions. The central train station offers regular mainline train services throughout the UK.
Build in the 1990s, Freshfield Court offers a modern, comfortable atmosphere, where you will feel right at home. A two-storey building, with lift, it offers 21 one-bedroom apartments, as well as eight external two-bedroom apartments and nine one-bedroom bungalows, for people over 55.
At the heart of Freshfield Court is a large, modern communal lounge overlooking the local park, with doors into the garden. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
There is a communal garden at the back of the property. Ground floor apartments have a patio area. The external apartments and bungalows feature private gardens, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Free to decorate to taste.
- Bathrooms with a mix of baths and showers.
- Modern-fitted kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Gas central heating, included in service charge.
- Smoke / heat detectors in each apartment.
- Two on-site laundry rooms (cost included in service charge).
- Communal lounge.
- Communal gardens and private gardens for external properties.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.