Rosewood House, Ambleside Avenue, Hornchurch RM12 5ES
Situated in a residential area of Hornchurch is Ambleside Avenue and Rosewood House, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
With just two blocks of four apartments located next to a church, it offers a small, friendly community close to amenities, with nearby shops, chemists, GP practice, Post Office and cafes all within short walking distance.
Close to Elm Park station, there’s easy access to London via the District line and Hammersmith & City line.
Ambleside and Rosewood is a welcoming community, with a total of eight private one-bedroom apartments, suitable for one or two people over 55.
Ambleside and Rosewood’s intimate atmosphere will make sure you feel right at home. There is a secluded private garden at the rear of the property, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with adapted showers available.
- Fully-fitted kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Electric heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities.
- Handy repair and maintenance service.
- Communal gardens.
- Digital TV facilities.
- Secure, fob door entry system.