Bethany House, Newhouse Avenue, Marks Gate, Romford, Essex, RM6 5ND; Danbury Close, Marks Gate, Romford, Essex, RM6 5HU.
Bethany House and Danbury Close offer Riverside Retirement Living accommodation over a large area in Marks Gate.
Close to shops and surrounded by open spaces, Marks Gate features a GP surgery, library, two churches, a chemist, Post Office, Co-op store, community centre, fish and chip shop and cash point machine.
The local bus service offers easy access to larger shopping areas in Romford town centre. It also connects you to nearby Barking, Ilford, the local hospital, and to Newbury Park Station.
With three bungalows and 10 one-bedroom apartments, all ground floor apartments at Danbury Close feature a private garden. Bethany House has six studio flats, eight one-bedroom and one two-bed apartments, for one or two people, over 55. Ground floor residencies lead into the communal garden.
The large communal gardens and patio area are spread around the apartments so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
At the heart of Bethany House and Danbury Close is a residents’ lounge. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with level access showers available.
- Fully-fitted kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Electric storage heaters.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Communal gardens.
- Patio seating areas.
- Sky TV points.
- Comfortable communal lounge with pool table, darts, music and TV.
- Secure, fob door entry system.