Churchgate, 560 London Road, Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex SS0 9HS
With pleasant trees and hedges at the front of the property, Churchgate is located off a main road in Westcliff-on-Sea.
Just a few minutes’ walk from the scheme are three superstores, with a nearby GP surgery and cash points along the main road.
Opposite Churchgate you can catch a bus that will take you into the town centre, with a railway station two miles away, for excellent transport links.
Recently redecorated with newly fitted kitchens and flats, Churchgate has a welcoming and friendly atmosphere that will make sure you feel right at home. It offers a mix of studio, one-bed and two-bedroom apartments, suitable for one or two people, over 55.
At the heart of Churchgate is a large, airy communal lounge and kitchen area for private parties, events and activities. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
The rear paved garden features flower beds and hanging baskets, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathrooms with newly-fitted showers.
- Newly-fitted kitchens.
- Own living room.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large communal lounge area, with kitchen.
- Communal gardens.
- Patio seating areas.
- Guest bedroom (sleeps two), nominal charge per night.
- Resident car park.
- Wheelchair access.
- Secure, fob door entry system.