Dove Court, Spring House Road, Corringham SS17 7PE
Dove Court is in a vibrant urban location, set back from the main road in Corringham.
With local shops close by, and a supermarket just a five minute walk away, Dove Court offers convenience and accessibility, with good transport links to the local town of Thurrock (30 minute bus ride), and half an hour to the Lakeside shopping complex. Corringham also features a shopping centre.
Purpose built in the 1980s, Dove Court has a friendly atmosphere that will make sure you feel right at home. It features 14 one-bedroom apartments suitable for one or two people, over 55.
Dove Court features a communal garden, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
Corringham is a thriving community, with a local library, park, hairdressers, gift shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. For days out, London or Southend is accessible by rail.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathrooms with shower or bath.
- Fitted kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Storage heaters in each apartment – residents pay for own utilities.
- Smoke / heat detectors in each apartment.
- TV/Satellite sockets in each apartment
- On-site laundry facilities.
- Communal garden.
- Single guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Resident car park.
- Secure, fob door entry system.