Jack Stevens Close, Potter Street, Harlow, Essex CM17 9BD.
Situated in a quiet, residential area is Jack Stevens Close, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
Built around a central courtyard, Jack Stevens Close is near to local amenities, including a local shop, GP practice and Post Office.
There’s a bus stop just 150 yards from Jack Stevens Close with Harlow town centre three miles away. Harlow features a pedestrianised shopping area with regular market days, alongside major shopping centres, including The Harvey Centre and The Water Gardens.
With beautiful gardens, our friendly atmosphere will make sure you feel at home. Jack Stevens Close offers 14 one-bedroom apartments for one or two people, over 55; some with access to the garden area.
Built around a central area, Jack Stevens Close consists of four two-storey building blocks. At the heart of Jack Stevens Close is the communal garden. It’s a great place to meet with friends and enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with showers or baths.
- Fully-fitted kitchen, residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room, some with access to garden area.
- Electric central heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Communal gardens.
- Secure, fob door entry system.