Southlands Court, Moughland Lane, Runcorn WA7 4SA
Set in a quiet and leafy area of Runcorn is Southlands Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living accommodation.
Southlands Court is close to a wide range of amenities. A convenience store, off-licence, dentist, hairdressers, plus other businesses are nearby.
Our friendly atmosphere at Southlands Court is sure to make you feel right at home. Spread over three storeys, Southlands Court offers 39 apartments and a three-bedroom house, for people over 55.
At the heart of Southlands Court is the communal lounge. It’s a great place to catch up with friends or simply enjoy a cuppa in the company of others.
In the beautiful, well-maintained communal gardens, there’s a water fountain feature. The patio area is perfect for soaking up the sun.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms/wet rooms with shower or baths.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke detectors in each property.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Communal gardens.
- Lift to all floors.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- TV satellite connections in each property.
- Secure, front door TV and fob entry system.