St George’s Court, Dundalk Road, Widnes WA8 8DP
Set in a quiet residential area in Widnes is St George’s Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living accommodation.
St George’s Court is close to a wide range of amenities. A convenience store, a cashpoint, a dentist, a doctors’ surgery and a chemist are within easy reach.
Travelling around from St George’s Court is convenient. It’s close to the motorway network and public transport is plentiful – several bus routes run nearby and the nearest rail station is Hough Green.
Our friendly atmosphere at St George’s Court is sure to make you feel right at home. St George’s Court offers 33 one-bedroom apartments and a two-bedroom bungalow, for people over 55.
At the heart of St George’s Court is the communal lounge. It’s a great place to catch up with friends or simply enjoy a cuppa in the company of others.
In the communal gardens, there’s seating; so you can relax and enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles, walk-in showers or baths.
- Gas central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in each apartment / bungalow.
- On-site laundry facilities (no extra cost for use).
- Communal lounge area.
- Communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, front door TV link and fob entry system