Victoria Court, Mottershead Close, Widnes, Cheshire WA8 7ND
Just half a mile from the vibrant centre of Widnes is Victoria Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
Victoria Court is close to the wide range of amenities offered by Widnes Town Centre. Just a short stroll from Victoria Court is the library, a walk-in centre and a doctor’s surgery.
The bus, taking you to town to visit the nearest shopping centre in Widnes is virtually on your doorstep. The nearest rail station is approximately half a mile way.
Our warm and friendly atmosphere at Victoria Court is sure to make you feel right at home. Spread over two storeys, Victoria Court offers 30 one-bedroom apartments, for people over 55. Each apartment is spacious enough to accommodate two persons. A few apartments lead directly onto the patio area.
At the heart of Victoria Court is the communal lounge. It’s great place to catch up with friends.
In the large communal gardens at Victoria Court there’s seating, so you can relax and enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Newly refurbished modern kitchens.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths
- Central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Communal lounge.
- Large communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- External area CCTV.
- Secure, front door CCTV and fob entry system.