Faithfield, Bushey, 39 Aldenham Road, Bushey, Herts WD23 2NG
Faithfield, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, is arranged around a beautiful central courtyard in a residential area.
Within easy reach of Oxhey village and Bushey and close to local shops, including a Post Office, there are excellent bus links into Watford town centre, a short distance away. Watford features a range of amenities including a hospital, shopping mall, theatre, restaurants, cinema, outdoor market, local parks and leisure facilities.
It’s also a short walk to the train station with direct links to central London, just 20 minutes away.
Beautiful gardens surround the light and airy apartments and the centre point is the award-winning courtyard garden, which is always a mass of colour and has a water feature. Faithfield offers 32 studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments for people over 55.
At the heart of Faithfield is a modern but homely lounge and newly refurbished communal kitchen. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
Garden furniture is available and you are welcome to tend parts of the garden, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Low level access/walk-in showers in majority of apartments.
- Modern kitchens; residents supply own white goods.
- Own living room in one and two-bedroomed apartments.
- Electric night storage heating, included in service charge.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site well-appointed laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Light and airy communal lounge area, with refurbished kitchen.
- Communal gardens with garden furniture.
- Computer room available.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.