Greenfield, Ledbury Rd, Hull HU5 5SW
Greenfield, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, is situated in a quiet, leafy area on the outskirts of Hull.
Located near to Cottingham Village, open fields are just up the road. The main road features shops, a small supermarket with cashpoint, dress shop and bakery, with the nearest GP surgery in the grounds of the local primary school.
There is a regular bus service to Cottingham Village, which features plenty of good shops, pubs, chemist and a weekly market. The service also takes you into Hull city centre, where you can access the train station for mainline services across the UK.
Greenfield is a warm, homely and inviting place to live. It was built in 1988 for the use of retirement living. Over three floors, with a lift for ease of access, it features 23 single-occupancy apartments for people over 55, with five large one-bed and one two-bed apartments suitable for couples.
At the heart of Greenfield is a large, modern communal lounge with comfy chairs, and communal kitchen. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
There is a large, well set out garden at the rear of the accommodation. It features a greenhouse, raised beds, a gazebo and plenty of garden furniture, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Free to decorate to taste.
- Bathrooms with walk-in showers.
- Modern-fitted kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Electric storage heaters; residents pay for own utilities.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facility, included in service charge.
- Communal lounge and kitchen.
- Communal gardens with greenhouse and gazebo.
- Digital TV aerial and Sky easy to connect to.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.