Williamson House, Hotham Rd South, Hull HU5 5RN
Williamson House is situated in the grounds of the Priory Baptist church in a quiet but built-up leafy area.
There are shops located a short walk away, including a Sainsbury’s with cash point, fruit and veg shop, chemist, various takeaways, hairdressers and the local pub. The nearest GP surgeries are Priory Road or Hotham Road South.
A nearby bus route will take you into the city centre, with access to the local hospital and also to Willerby Square. It takes approx. 20 minutes to the city centre.
Williamson House has a warm, homely feel and is an inviting place to live for people over 55. Purpose built over two floors, it features four one-bedroom apartments for single occupancy and four large one-bedroom apartments suitable for couples.
Williamson House features a rear garden with patio and residents manage the flower borders to add personality and colour. There is a garden bench, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Free to decorate to taste.
- Bathrooms with refurbished wetrooms.
- Weekly cleaner.
- Fitted kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Gas central heating as part of service charge.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- Communal garden with patio and garden bench.
- Digital TV aerial in each apartment.
- Secure, fob door entry system.