Church View, Reculver Road, Betinge, Kent CT6 6NB
In a quiet suburb of Herne Bay, on the edge of the countryside, you’ll find Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, Church View.
A short distance from the sea, there is a Post Office and local shops a ten-minute walk away.
With a bus stop outside Church View, there is a regular service to Herne Bay – a ten-minute bus ride – where you’ll find plenty of shops and a seafront parade. Canterbury is 30 minutes away.
Built in 1986, Church View has a quiet, warm and friendly atmosphere that will make sure you feel right at home. Over two floors, it offers 13 one-bedroom apartments and one two-bedroom apartment, for people, over 55.
At the heart of Church View is a large communal lounge and small kitchen area. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
The rear garden features flower beds, hanging baskets, a garden shed and a patio area with seating so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathrooms with shower or bath.
- Own kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Storage heaters.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- TV/Satellite sockets in each apartment
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large communal lounge area, with small kitchen.
- Communal gardens.
- Patio seating areas.
- Guest bedroom (two beds), nominal charge per night.
- Residents’ car park.
- Secure, fob door entry system.