Langtry House, Ring Close, Garden Road, Bromley Kent BR1 3NP
Langtry House offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments in a quiet cul-de-sac of the leafy suburb of Bromley.
A five minute walk away are good local shops, including a Post Office, café, hairdressers and convenience store. With excellent transport links, via bus or train, Bromley town centre is just a ten minute drive or 20 minute walk away. Bromley’s shopping centre features many well-known retail brands.
With a friendly atmosphere that will make sure you feel right at home, Langtry House features 29 one-bedroom apartments over two floors, for people over 55. There is an elevator for ease of access, and some ground floor apartments feature double doors leading into the gardens.
At the heart of Langtry House is a vibrant, well-equipped communal lounge complete with TV and kitchen. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
The large communal garden features a patio area and BBQ area with seating and garden furniture, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathrooms with shower or bath.
- Own kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Communal central heating (part of service charge).
- Tenants to pay for own electricity and water utilities.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- TV digital/satellite sockets in each apartment
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large communal lounge area, with kitchen.
- Communal gardens.
- Patio seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.