Lindsay Lodge, Ring Close, Garden Road, Bromley, Kent BR1 3NP
Lindsay Lodge offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments in a quiet cul-de-sac in the leafy suburb of Bromley.
With good bus and train links, Bromley town centre is just a 10 minute bus ride away or 20 minute walk. It features a vibrant shopping centre. For convenience, a five minute walk away are local shops, cafes, hairdressers and Post Office.
Bromley South train station offers excellent rail links to major destinations in London, Kent and Dover.
Neighbouring with Langtry House retirement apartments, Lindsay Lodge has a friendly atmosphere that will make you feel right at home. Laid out over two floors with a stair lift, it offers eight one-bedroom apartments, suitable for one or two people over 55.
Lindsay Lodge residents are free to use the neighbouring communal lounge in Langtry House, which is vibrant and well-equipped. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
You can also enjoy the neighbouring large communal garden at Langtry House, which features a patio area with seating, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathrooms, with bath or shower.
- Own kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Communal central heating as part of service charge; residents pay for their own utility bills.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer, free to use.
- Guest room available at Langtry House; nominal charge.
- Sockets for Digital/Satellite TV in each apartment.
- Communal lounge.
- Communal gardens.
- Secure, fob door entry system.