Norwood Court, Farnol Road, Dartford, Kent DA1 5NX
Norwood Court offers Riverside Retirement Living apartments located in a quiet housing estate in Dartford.
It offers excellent transport links, with a 10 minute bus ride into Dartford town centre, or a 20 minute walk. It features a shopping centre with all the well-known High Street shops. For retail lovers, Bluewater Shopping Centre is also just a 15 minute bus journey, where you’ll find a choice of restaurants and a cinema, as well as major retail outlets.
Purpose built in the 1980s, Norwood Court features 12 one-bedroom apartments across three blocks, suitable for one or two people over 55. There is a small communal area, with stairs to the first floor flats.
At the heart of Norwood Court is its large communal garden; ground-floor apartments feature doors that open directly into the garden. It has a patio area, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathrooms, with bath or shower.
- Own kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Individual gas central heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- Sockets for digital/satellite TV in each apartment.
- Communal gardens.
- Secure, fob door entry system.