How we help at Towers Point
Based in Rochester, Kent, Towers Point provides supported housing for single adults who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness and have support needs.
It offers a stable base, and works to support your individual needs to help you live as independently as possible.
- Self-contained one-bedroom flats with own kitchen and bathroom and shared laundry facilities
- Secure accommodation with staff available during office hours, with access to an emergency phone, out-of-hours
- A dedicated Support Worker to develop a tailored support plan.
- Help and support to identify and access local education, training and employment activities
- Support with finance, including debt, benefits and planning for the future
- Access to specialist services for issues such as drug or alcohol counselling, support for domestic abuse or referral to mental health services
- Help identifying move-on accommodation working with local housing associations and private landlords
How it works
All referrals are via Regent House or Medway Council.
You will be over the age of 18 and have low or medium level support needs, such as mild learning disabilities, mental health issues, support needs around alcohol/drug use, domestic abuse, or a history of offending. Average stay is one year, during which time you’ll be supported to move-on to appropriate accommodation.
Getting the most out of our service
- We’ll help you find appropriate move-on accommodation, whether it be sustaining a tenancy or sourcing longer-term supported housing
- You can choose to receive follow-up tenancy support once you have moved on to help you sustain independent living
- We work to build your confidence and self-esteem and help you to access specialist support agencies if needed
Why we are different
We understand it can be difficult when you have support needs, whatever they may be. Our work aims to give you the tools to help you become more confident, boost your self-esteem and help you become more independent.
T: 01634 333561
1 Tupman Close, The Esplanade, Rochester, ME1 1RS