Waterstone Place, Grove Close, Ospringe, Faversham, Kent ME13 7PN
In the quiet market town of Faversham is Waterstone Place, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
A short walk to a bus stop, the town centre of Faversham is a mile away, with Canterbury and Sittingbourne in easy reach. Faversham is a charming, historic market town at the heart of rural Kent, with cafes, restaurants and retail, and with excellent transport links to London and beyond.
Built in 1987, the purpose-built Waterstone Place has a friendly atmosphere where you’ll feel right at home. It features 47 apartments made up of double and single bedrooms for single people and couples over 55. There are also two studio apartments adapted to suit those with disabilities. Thirteen apartments feature their own garden doors into the communal garden.
At the heart of Waterstone Place is a communal lounge, used daily for social activities, with TV, stereo system and well-appointed kitchen area. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
Waterstone Place was built around the ruins of an ancient monastery which are marked out in the garden. There is a small stream that runs through the garden too, which features a patio area, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with showers/bath; some level access.
- Modern kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Economic storage heaters.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- Well-appointed on-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Communal lounge area, with kitchen.
- Communal garden and patio.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.