Vernon House, 68 Avenue Road, Leicester LE2 3EB
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Leicester is Vernon House, Riverside’s Retirement Living accommodation.
Vernon House is close to a wide range of amenities. A Post Office, newsagents, a chemist and small grocery store are nearby. There are several GP surgeries close to Vernon House.
There’s restaurants and shops in Queens Road, but if you feel like visiting your favourite high street stores, Leicester City Centre is just a short ride away.
Our friendly atmosphere at Vernon House is sure to make you feel right at home. Vernon House offers a two-bedroom and 20 one-bedroom apartments, for people over 55.
At the heart of Vernon House are the communal lounge areas. The larger lounge is a great place to catch up with friends or simply enjoy a cuppa in the company of others, while the smaller lounge is quieter.
In the well laid out communal gardens, the patio areas are perfect for sitting out.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with shower or baths.
- Gas or electric central heating.
- Smoke detectors in each property.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Two communal lounge areas.
- Communal gardens.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Digital TV points in each property.
- Secure, front door intercom and fob entry system.
Let our friendly team help you find a place to call home
Fill in your details below:
Retirement Living query form
By completing this form, you agree that we can use the details provided to contact you. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link on any communications you receive.