Akenside Court, New Fort Way, Bootle, L20 4UU
Set in a residential area, not far from the bustling centre of Bootle and only twenty minutes from Liverpool City Centre, are Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, Akenside Court.
Akenside Court is close to a vast range of amenities. A GP surgery and Post Office are a short walk away. The bus, taking you to town to visit your favourite shops, is virtually on your doorstep.
Our friendly atmosphere at Akenside Court is sure to make you feel right at home. Akenside Court offers 30 one-bedroomed apartments, suitable for one to two persons, for people over 55.
The back door of the ground floor apartments lead out onto the communal gardens, where there’s seating; so you can enjoy the outdoor space. Akenside Court’s lounge area, is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- External and communal area CCTV monitoring.
- Secure, front door CCTV and fob entry system.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?