Pembroke House, Hampstead Road, Liverpool L6 8NG
Pembroke House, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, is situated between the suburbs of Kensington, Tuebrook and Old Swan.
The accommodation is close to a vast range of amenities, including excellent neighbourhood shops in Sheil Road and Kensington. GP and dental surgeries are a short walk away.
There are several bus routes which run close to Pembroke House, making Liverpool City Centre easy to get to, so it’s really convenient to visit your favourite high street shops.
There’s a really welcoming atmosphere at Pembroke House. It offers eight, one-bedroomed apartments for one or two people plus 19 single–person studio apartments, for people over 55. The private apartments at Pembroke House are set in large, leafy gardens.
At the heart of Pembroke House is the lounge area, which is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Newly refurbished kitchens.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Lifts to all floors.
- Communal lounge area.
- Private communal gardens.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Communal area CCTV.
- Secure, fob door entry with intercom system.