St Luke’s Court, Walton Village, Walton, Liverpool L4 6XW
Not far from two very famous football grounds, near the old village of Walton, are Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, St Luke’s Court.
Situated in residential surroundings, St Luke’s Court is close to a vast range of amenities. Excellent neighbourhood shops, supermarkets, medical centres and banks are all within short walking distance. The nearby bus stops offer various routes into Liverpool City Centre, so it’s really easy to visit your favourite high street shops.
St Luke’s Court offers private apartments, for people over 55. The 14 one-bedroomed apartments are suitable for one or two people and there are 30 single person, one-bedroomed apartments.
Set in large gardens, St Luke’s Court is friendly, bright and vibrant. There’s a patio area and seating; so you can enjoy the outdoor space. At the heart of St Luke’s Court is the lounge area, which is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Newly fitted kitchens.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Many bathrooms with walk-in showers.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Private, communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Communal area Wi-Fi.
- External and communal area CCTV monitoring.
- Secure entry system.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?