St Oswald’s Court, St Oswald Road, Netherton, L30 5SR
Set in a quiet, residential area of Netherton are Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, St Oswald’s Court.
St Oswald’s Court is close to the vast range of amenities of Marian Square/Magdalen Square. This includes a host of shops, cash points, a doctor’s surgery, a chemist and a Post Office.
There’s great public transport links. From St Oswald’s Court, you can easily reach Bootle Strand and Liverpool City Centre by bus. The nearest rail stations are Aintree and Old Roan.
St Oswald’s Court offers 28 one-bedroomed apartments, suitable for one to two persons, for people over 55. Ground floor apartments lead out onto the communal gardens.
At the heart of St Oswald’s Court is the communal lounge area. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee or simply enjoy the TV in the company of others.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Newly refurbished kitchens.
- Bathrooms with walk-in shower.
- Central heating.
- Smoke detectors/sensors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Communal gardens.
- External and communal area CCTV monitoring.
- Secure, front door fob entry system.