Windsor Court, Northfield Road, Bootle L20 0EQ
Windsor Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, is set in a bustling area of Bootle.
Windsor Court is within walking distance of a vast range of amenities, including a convenience store, a takeaway, a café and a newsagent. Cashpoint facilities available at the local convenience store. Queens Road Community Centre is a short bus ride away.
There are many doctors’ surgeries within close proximity. Good public transport links makes getting to Bootle Strand and Liverpool easy.
Our friendly atmosphere at Windsor Court is sure to make you feel right at home. Windsor Court offers 32 one-bed apartments, suitable for one or two persons, for people over 55. Ground floor apartments have patio doors leading on to the garden areas.
Windsor Court is set in beautifully tended gardens, where there’s seating; so you can enjoy the outdoor space and watch the local wild life. At the heart of Windsor Court is the communal lounge area. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen.
- Good sized lounge.
- Gas central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Well-tended, communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night
- Secure fob entry system.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?