McLaren Court, Sibson Road, Chorlton, Manchester M21 9RD
Situated in a leafy suburb in Chorlton is McLaren Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
Only a few minutes’ walk away from McLaren Court is Longford Park. The centre of Chorlton is close to McLaren Court and offers a wide range of amenities. Plenty of independent shops, banks with cashpoints, and a main Post Office can be found there.
The bus service, taking you to Manchester City Centre and to Bolton, virtually passes your doorstep. You can reach the nearest rail station by bus too.
Our friendly atmosphere at McLaren Court is sure to make you feel right at home. McLaren Court offers 28 apartments, with a variety of bedroom configurations, for people over 55.
At the heart of McLaren Court is the communal lounge. It’s a great place to catch up with friends or simply enjoy a cuppa in the company of others.
In the communal gardens, there’s seating; so you can relax and enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Smoke and heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Three communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, front door fob entry system.