Pennine Court, Pendlebury Road, Swinton, Salford M27 4AZ
Set in a vibrant part of Swinton and not far from Salford, is Pennine Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
Pennine Court is close to a wide range of amenities. Within a two minute walk you’ll find take-away food outlets, a chemist, a dentist, a doctors’ surgery and hairdressers. A couple of supermarkets and a social club are also nearby.
The bus service, taking you to town to visit the nearest shopping centres in Manchester and Bolton passes right outside Pennine Court.
Our friendly atmosphere at Pennine Court is sure to make you feel right at home. Spread over two storeys, Pennine Court offers 11 one-bedroom apartments and nine studio apartments, for people over 55.
At the heart of Pennine Court is the communal lounge. It’s a great place to catch up with friends or simply enjoy a cuppa in the company of others.
In the communal gardens, there’s seating; so you can relax and enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with wet rooms, shower cubicles or baths.
- Electric central heating.
- Smoke and heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, front door intercom and fob entry system.