Livingstone House is a hostel offering an excellent standard of accommodation and facilities for 92 homeless people.
We want you to feel at home here from the moment you arrive. Our aim is to provide you with the best possible environment following your period of homelessness.
We want to give you the space and time to find your feet and gather your resources so that when you move on from here you will be able to live independently in your own accommodation.
The Riverside Staff Team are here to provide Housing Management to you whilst LookAhead provides support and help you to settle into Livingstone House.
You will be living and sharing facilities with other people but how much to wish to socialise with them is up to you, however, we do not want our residents to live in isolation and acknowledge that it is sometimes difficult and can be a daunting experience when you move into somewhere different.
The Project has the following Aims and Objectives:
- To offer temporary accommodation to homeless people.
- To provide advice and information within an enabling environment to promote independence.
- To identify housing management related support needs and other issues or problems the resident may encounter around resettlement.
- To motivate participation and preparation for independent living.
Housing Management Team
The role of the Housing Management Team will be to ensure the smooth running of our schemes. The Housing Team is managed by a Service Manager and includes Property Administrators, Housing Officer, Income and Admin Officer, Caretaker and Night Staff. The team is responsible for:
- Rent and arrears
- repairs and maintenance
- tenancy and licence issues
- performance against targets
Livingstone House, 105 Melville Road, London, NW10 8BU