St Margaret’s Gardens, Vicarage Street, Hollinwood, Oldham OL8 4QA
Set in a quiet residential area but close to the centre of Oldham is St Margaret’s Gardens, Riverside’s Retirement Living accommodation.
St Margaret’s Gardens is close to a wide range of amenities. A convenience store is a five minute walk and you can get to the supermarket in ten minutes’ walk.
The centre of Oldham is a ten minute bus journey from St Margaret’s Gardens. Several bus routes pass nearby and the closest bus stop is just a five minute walk away.
Our friendly atmosphere at St Margaret’s Gardens is sure to make you feel right at home. St Margaret’s Gardens offers 23 one-bedroom apartments, for people over 55. At the heart of St Margaret’s Gardens, is the communal lounge. It’s a great place to catch up with friends or simply enjoy a cuppa in the company of others.
In the well-maintained communal garden areas, there’s seating so you can enjoy the outdoor space. Ground floor apartments have patio doors which lead out onto the gardens, bringing the outdoors in.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with showers or baths.
- Storage heaters.
- Fire detection and alarm system.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Communal lounge area.
- Communal gardens.
- Outdoor seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- TV satellite connections in each property.
- Secure, front door intercom and fob entry system.